Saturday, September 26, 2009

  Auctions can be a lot of fun. I went to one this summer with the intention of buying some industrial pallet racking. But, in the course of a long hot afternoon, O also bought a chair to sit in while I was waiting for something interesting to come under the hammer. And, late in the day, I bought a lot that included a couple of boxes containing who knew what along with some gardening tools. When I finally got round to looking through those boxes, I found this very nice candle lamp which stands over a foot tall. It was made thigh here in Berks County by the Baldwin Brass Company. I'm planning to put it up on Ebay along with some other glass and brass items from that box lot and maybe make enough to pay for the shovels and rakes.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home